Crosbie is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join its team on a full-time, permanent basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES: What you will do
- Provide troubleshooting support to internal staff and escalate issues to the Technical Solutions Advisor or third-party technology support as required
- Demonstrate experience to collaborate with others and positively influence outcomes
- Solve technical issues in a timely and effective manner to limit customer downtime
- Assist with day-to-day service requests, managing and resolving IT requests/incidents
- Work with software vendors in reporting, managing, testing, and resolving system issues
- Participate in system upgrades
- Manage and monitor user roles and permissions, ensuring correct access levels
QUALIFICATIONS: Your background
- Degree or diploma in computer science, engineering, management information systems, or related field
- Minimum two years of IT Support or a similar Customer Experience role
- Certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, CCSP, ISS+, or related IT certifications will be considered an asset
CORE SKILLS: What you bring to the company
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to support multiple complex or critical processes
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Networking and database infrastructure knowledge for both cloud and on-site solutions
- Working knowledge of a variety of technology platforms, including but not limited to accounting, asset management, HRIS, CRM systems, and large ERP software solutions spanning multiple business units and disciplines
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and results-oriented
- Positive can-do attitude
Crosbie is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If you require this job advertising in an alternate format or require accessibility support to complete your application, please contact us immediately or contact our community partners at Inclusion NL (Kathy Hawkins – email@example.com).
All applicants will be required to provide a record of conduct.