Scaffolding is a major requirement in maintenance and construction projects both onshore and offshore. Crosbie Salamis Limited (CSL) offers a range of scaffolding solutions tailored to meet the client’s needs. We continually review industry best-practices and innovative products and work methods to provide our clients with the most effective solution.
CSL’s scaffolding services include the supply and installation of:
- System scaffolding
- Tube and fitting scaffolding
- Swing stages
- Lightweight mobile scaffold towers
- Weather protection and containment systems
- Engineered scaffold design for lifting and equipment support
- Specialized suspend scaffold systems
To support our scaffold service we have an in-house professionally engineered design capability supplemented by an integrated Health Safety Environment and Quality (HSEQ) management system.
This offering encompasses all of the essential tools for managing scaffold design projects, including:
- Budget costing programs
- Onshore and offshore scaffolding and safety
- Quality procedures and the Crosbie Salamis ISO 9001-2008 total management system.