Crosbie Salamis Limited (CSL) has extensive experience in the provision of insulation (hot and cold) as an integral part of the multi-discipline service it provides to clients.
Discipline specialists provide technical expertise to all projects by offering assistance and input into the design of optimum solutions taken from the range of available materials and methods.
CSL has worked closely with manufacturers and suppliers of insulation products with a view to forming a close alliance, enabling both parties to focus on products which are easier, safer and more cost effective to apply.
CSL’s scope of services include:
- Thermal and acoustic insulation-purpose designed high efficiency modular and applied systems
- Sheet metal, light steel and flexible membrane fabrication
- Specification development and technical support
- Design capability to specify optimum insulation systems
- Provision of plant, equipment and materials to carry out the full scope of work
- Trained, competent tradespersons and supervisors
- Installation management and supervision