Serving our valued clients and continued growth are key to Crosbie Group’s future and we are always seeking enthusiastic and talented men and women to join our diverse team. Current openings are listed below. If you have skills and experience for these roles or any of the skill areas for which we hire, please feel free to submit your resume by clicking on the Apply Now icon and we will retain your application for consideration for upcoming opportunities.
For more information on oil and gas careers and how you can become qualified, please check out www.oilandgascareerinfo.ca!
Candidates for offshore employment with Crosbie Salamis Limited (CSL) will require the following valid certifications, as well as proof of Journeyperson status (where applicable) and additional training outlined in specific job advertisements:
- Basic Survival Training (BST)
- H2S Alive (Enform)
- Workplace NL Fall Protection
- Workplace NL Confined Space Entry Level 2
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information Systems 2015 (WHMIS)
- First Aid
Candidates will be required to submit a recent, valid criminal background check/certificate of conduct and must be able to pass a CAPP medical, drug/alcohol, and physical test as part of the pre-employment screening process.
The following companies provide offshore required training:
– Atlantic Offshore Medical Services (AOMS) – http://aoms.nf.net/
– Atlantic Safety Centre – http://www.atlanticsafetycentre.com/
– Definitions Health and Wellness – https://definitionsonline.com/
– Falck Safety Services – http://www.falck.ca/en/safetyservices/
– Offshore Safety and Survival Centre (OSSC) (Marine Institute) – https://www.mi.mun.ca//departments/offshoresafetyandsurvivalcentreossc/
– Puglisevich – http://www.puglisevich.com/
– Rogers Enterprises Limited (REL) – http://safetyexperts.ca/
– Sleipnir Lift Management – http://www.sleipnirlogistics.com/
– St. John Ambulance – http://www.sja.ca/English/Pages/default.aspx
– Technical Rope and Rescue – http://trr.ca/
|Position||Company||Location||Job Posting||Closing Date|
|Radio Operator||Crosbie Salamis Limited||Offshore NL||CSL-Radio Operator – 2017||Friday, June 30, 2017|
Can’t wait for a position with your skill set to be posted?
Feel free to click on the Apply Now icon below and email us your resume.
Please ensure the job title is indicated in the subject line of your email.
Crosbie Group of Companies is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.