AMS has substantial experience in working with and applying Protective Coatings and Corrosion Barrier Systems to materials that are exposed to both the onshore and harsh North Atlantic offshore environments.
Together with our suppliers we are well positioned to provide the appropriate advice and service to fit our clients’ needs.
With our coatings suppliers, we specify coating solutions that meet clients’ business needs and environmental considerations. We apply client approved Protective Coating Systems that provide superb corrosion control at great value. We have well-established relationships with the major coatings manufacturers, allowing us to keep abreast of current industry best-practices.
AMS Coating Capability includes:
- Experienced supervision and personnel
- Specification development and technical support
- Scope identification and work scope development
- Condition Survey and reporting – Level 2 and Level 3 NACE inspectors
- Planning, budgeting and progress control / monitoring
- Risk-based coatings management